We stopped by Amazon.com recently to read the reviews. It’s something we do fairly often.
Feedback is critical to our plans for the future. What do you love about Reliefband? What additions would you like to see down the road?
We thought you’d like to see what verified purchasers of Reliefband are saying, and we hope you chime in with your thoughts in the comments!
- It actually works! For the first time ever, I went on a boat trip without issues. It was tricky at first to locate the “sweet spot” on my right wrist, but now I can position the Reliefband correctly within seconds. This is a game changer for travel and excursions! — N/A
- It worked for me as a passenger in the back of a van on windy mountain roads with a nut job driver. — Marcus D.
- Lifesaver! Great for motion sickness prevention! — Amazon Customer
- It works! I used the Reliefband for the first time on a recent trip. I used it on the airplane and as a car passenger. I had no problems with motion sickness. I am so happy to have found something that works without taking a pill that makes you drowsy! — Cheryl F.
- So far we love the Reliefband for Motionsickness. I bought it for my son prior to going on a trip and he wore it in the car and never had any problems with getting car sick. We also took a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and he wore it for that adventure and didn’t feel sick at all that time either. It definitely gives you a little electric impulse that you can feel. I didn’t realize at first how strong it was until he showed me. So we keep it dialed down to one for him all the time since he is only 9 years old. I am hoping to try it out as well since I have always had issues with motion sickness since I was a child. I just can’t bring myself to take it from him to try it yet. — mmufgator
- I am happy I found this product. I was at first very skeptical if this product would actually work. But for me it works 100 percent. I had tried several different motion sickness medications before, which unfortunately can have strong side effects. I used the reliefband on a small boat in the ocean, in a helicopter and during an 8 hour plane flight. I have not experienced any motion sickness during that time. The only thing to mention: I needed a bit of time and experience to find the perfect spot on my wrist. But I am really happy I found this product. — qwerty
- Reliefband works! I’ve been using Reliefband for over ten years to treat chronic nausea brought about or exacerbated by a stroke many years ago. Whenever a random bout of nausea occurs, which is usually a couple of time a month, I put on the Reliefband and set it on “2”. Within 30 minutes or so I’m feeling improvement – sometimes total relief and sometimes a great improvement, which is more than welcome. I see there are a few negative reviews here, but my experience has been all positive. — David M.
- Prevented sea-sickness, and easy to use. I used this on a recent Alaska cruise. The ocean was rough and everybody else in my group–including those with prescription anti-motion sickness meds–became seasick. NOT ME! I’m so glad I spent the money to get this easy-to-use device before i left. — A. C.
- This thing works. All I know is my wife can ride in the car without getting pissed at me anymore! — Pros and Cons
- AMAZING. I am a captain on a sportfishing boat in California and deal with seasick people all the time. I have seen a lot of products come and go over the years, from pills to patches to drinks to chew things, but this thing amazed me. Last week we were on a yacht tuna fishing 55 miles offshore and a passenger was on the verge of puking, I mean he was really green. The owner of the boat slaps this thing on his wrist and within 20 minutes the guy says he feels fantastic. I was and am still blown away. — Damon D.
- It works on car sickness/motion sickness. My son gets car sick riding the bus to school then suffers until the effects wear off sometime later in the day. I bought this hoping it would help and to my surprise and astonishment, he said it worked within seconds of putting it on. He also took it with him to Boy Scout camp and helped his friend with an upset stomach. Since I don’t get motion sickness, I can’t say that it worked for me but the relief and shock on my son’s face said it was worth it. — Jimmy
- Definitely works. Bought this for my daughter who gets car sick on road trips. Works like a charm. — Johan C.
- Worth every penny. I just can’t say how much I appreciate this Reliefband! It WORKS. I have really bad motion sickness, so I got this for a trip to Disneyland. Normally I have trouble even riding a merry-go-round. But while wearing this I was able to ride Indiana Jones, Star Tours, and even Space Mountain. Normally motion simulators make me sick but I had zero problems. Yes, it’s expensive, but it’s so worth it. — Cascade book lover
Thanks, everybody! We love the feedback and appreciate your time with letting us know how you feel.